Adyogi is a Marketing Automation Software, developed with a vision to help e-commerce businesses large or small, acquire customers online and thereby increase revenue in the most efficient manner
As a Premier Google Partner & Facebook Agency Partner, AdYogi’sdigital marketing specialists offer unmatched expertise in paid search for e-commerce companies, starting from campaign creation to final conversion optimization. Sit back and relax while we focus our energy on getting just the right set of people to visit your online store and make purchases, thereby scale your business in quite time.
Anshuk K Aggarwal Co-Founder –AdYogi in an exclusive chat with MediaNews4U on the company’s performance and much more.
Launch of AdYogi
The first version of AdYogi was rolled out in 2017. The platform helps any eCommerce brand to scale rapidly on their brand website via Facebook and Google ads. The key objective is to drive maximum sales for any given ad spent. The platform is built in a way that we do not expect the brand to have knowledge of performance marketing to be able to run ads.
The idea was that brand knows their products really well. So let them bring the USP of their products, and the platform helps them setup and optimize their ad campaigns in the most seamless manner.
AdYogi is a Marketing Platform specifically built for Direct-to-consumer eCommerce brands. It helps a brand get the maximum sales out of any given marketing budget.
- Directly connects to brand website to pull all products & analytics
- Allows brand to create ads of pre-defined categories e.g. Top Selling products with the click on a button
- Integrates with Facebook, Instagram, Google & YouTube platforms. Pre-defined targeting options e.g. frequent online purchases built into the platform
- In-depth funnel analytics to identify where users are dropping off on the eComm website e.g. product page or cart page
- Automatically allocates budgets across platforms, campaigns, adsets and ads to ensure maximum ROAS (return on ad spend)
- Currently 250+ DTC brands use the platform
- Facebook marketing partner and Google agency partner
Strategy of association with Google and Facebook
- We work closely with product specialists at Facebook and Google to get an in-depth understanding of some of the latest features that are being launched
- This helps us integrate these with AdYogi platform and make them available to our customers
- We also work with performance experts at FB, Google to understand how best to deliver superior return-on-ad-spends (ROAS)
- In addition, we get Tech support from Facebook and Google to enable seamless server to server integration between AdYogi and FB, Google. This ensure that any ad or campaign created on AdYogi goes to FB, Google in real-time.
Funding in 2017 & future funding
- AdYogi has witnessed rapid growth in 2021. The client based has more than doubled in 2021 to 250+ brands compared to ~100 in the pre-covid times.
- Key growth factors have been shifted towards online selling by large retail brands during the Covid era. Even within online, brands are focussing on scaling brand stores along with marketplaces. A case in point here is a large global shoe retailer which started working with AdYogi in 2018. At the time only 3% of their online sales came from brand websites and the balance 97% from Marketplaces. By 2021, the share of sales from brand websites increased to 25%, up from 3% only 3 years ago. This shift is not unique to a select set of brands. More and more brands today are looking to scale brand websites on the back of platforms like Facebook and Google ads.
- Online selling is not limited to Enterprize brands alone. More and more new age startups have sprung up which are online only. They are popularly known as Direct-to-consumer brands. AdYogi for Start-up aims to work with >500 such DTC brands in 2022 to help them get their first 1 cr sales.
- In terms of the ad spend managed, AdYogi currently handled ~$40M ad spend on an annual basis across Facebook, Google and Amazon ads. The y-o-y growth has been 200% both in the ad spend managed and in AdYogi’s revenue.
For EnterprizeeComm clients, we charge a recurring fee for managing ad spends. The % depends on the ad spend range. For e.g. at an ad spend of $10,000, AdYogi fees is 12%. The rate card is transparent and available on the website
For Start-ups, we have a separate plan – AdYogi for Start-ups. This has no minimum spend criterion and any D2C founder can start with no commitments
Association benefits for brands.
- Brands are able to scale revenues rapidly while maintain good profitability when they start using AdYogi
- One of our key success stories is that of a Men Fashion Brand. It had 30+ stores and wanted to scale rapidly on brand website.When we started working with the brand, the scale was <10 Cr sales per annum. Over a 18 month period we scaled the brand to a run rate of > 100 Cr sales per annum
- Over the next 3 years, we wish to replicate the success with 50+ brands.
Since we are in the online marketing space, overall we have seen tail winds due to Covid. Several offline players which were earlier not serious about online suddenly realized the importance of Online. This over time made it easy for us to reach the decision makers and also reduced the sales cycle significantly.
AdYogi has throughout the pandemic worked very closely with brands and remained focussed on helping them scale via Facebook and Google ads. Our goal has always remained on how we can take the brand to a 50 Cr or a 100 Cr + sale mark. We also saw several brands scaling very rapidly during the pandemic on back of increased demand of online buying. (since malls and offline stores were shut at that time)
Post Covid, we are also seeing a lot of interest coming in selling direct-to-consumer online only brands. So we rolled out a plan specifically targeting the new D2C start-ups. We called this AdYogi for Start-ups, post that we have been getting a lot of interest from Start-up community and we currently work with 100+ founders directly for growing their D2C stores.
Next 3 years
- 3 years later we want to be the leader in Marketing Automation space for eCommerce brands globally. Work with 2000+ eComm brands
- We would like to position ourselves as an operating system for any Agency which wants to serve D2C brands. Work with 200+ agencies.
- Diversify away from Facebook & Google and integrate with new age platforms like TikTok, Snapchat
- Build a substantial presence in UA, ME and SEA markets. Have offices in these markets to support sales and customer service
- Be one of the top 50 SaaS companies from India to scale globally.