New Delhi: Condé Nast Traveller India turned 10 years old last month and celebrated it in the most appropriate way possible: with a throwback to the journeys that have left a lasting impact on us.
10 years of Condé Nast Traveller India
The special 10th-anniversary issue features an incredible lineup of world-renowned writers such as Pico Iyer, Fatima Bhutto, Ruchir Sharma, and current Pulitzer Prize and Booker-nominee Avni Doshi on their most memorable trips. It also includes the best images from the world’s top travel photographers culled from its archive of 10 years, making it a true collectors’ edition with a coffee-table feel. The photo features were beautifully designed and showcase cities, wildlife, nature, and culture from India and all around the world. In addition, there is a special retrospective section on the Best of Condé Nast Traveller India over 10 years covering favourite cover girls, hotel launches, highlights from our successful events, and the fabulous parties that Condé Nast Traveller India has hosted.
Some key milestones for Condé Nast Traveller India include
- Condé Nast Traveller India’s first decade in entailing distinct and mesmerizing travel stories has been fabulous with over 4,00,000 readers, providing them with premium travel inspiration and information
- Since its inception, Condé Nast Traveller India has been breaking new ground with successful events including Condé Nast Traveller Readers’ Travel Awards and Top Restaurant Awards
- Amplified the digital capabilities of the brand and boosted online revenues
- Condé Nast Traveller India has successfully employed a targeted mix of marketing efforts to ensure that it becomes the ultimate travel companion for every affluent traveller in the country
- Not only received a tremendous response from the travel categories of hotels, airlines and tourism boards but also from the luxury car, watch, jewellery and fashion brands
When Condé Nast Traveller India launched, they had a print magazine, website and a BlackBerry app, but there weren’t any social media. Today, the luxury travel brand has 380K Instagram, 702K Twitter and 358K Facebook followers. Social media has been a great way to stay engaged with the audience, which consists of passionate and discerning travellers. And to cater to this unprecedented surge in digital audiences, Condé Nast Traveller is taking a new direction, where we play up our digital strength while significantly enhancing the value of our legacy print edition.