Mumbai: ZEE5 has grown exponentially over the last one year. The platform has an interesting bouquet of content which has unanimously received appreciation from audiences and the platform is now on a winning spree at popular award functions.
Last night, at the IWMBuzz Digital Awards, ZEE5 bagged awards across various categories. The annual digital awards event is a platform that brings the entire industry under one roof to celebrate and honor the best talent and performances.
Below are the awards that ZEE5 bagged:
- Most Popular Actor in web series (Popular): Arjun Rampal, The Final Call
- Best Actress in a Web series (Jury): Dia Mirza, Kaafir
- Best Writer (New Talent) of The Year: Siddharth Mishra, Rangbaaz
- Best Performer in a negative role (male) (Jury): Tigmanshu Dhulia, Rangbaaz
- Best Actor in a short film (Editor’s choice): Divyendu Sharma, Fatafat
- Best web series in regional language exception Hindi (Jury): Auto Shankar (Tamil)
- Most Popular digital film on the web (above 60 mins) (Jury): 377 Ab Normal
- Most Popular Digital film (Popular) – Tigers
- ‘Bubble Baat’ for the best innovative chat show in the list of awards.
A ZEE5 spokesperson said, “It has been an exciting year and we are thrilled that our content and actors are receiving awards. Our endeavor is to ensure that we deliver the best entertainment experience to our viewers and in line with this, we are constantly working towards strengthening our library.