Mumbai : According to BARC data HSM NCCS All India (Urban+Rural) for Week 48 pertaining to the period 28th November to 4th December, the following are the status of performance:
- Colors managed to overtake Zee Anmol to regain its No. 2 position in Hindi GEC market with 764 million viewers in week 48 again 714 million viewers in week 47.
- Star Plus retained its No.1 position despite drop in viewership to 796 million viewers from 813 million in week 47.
- Zee Anmol at No. 3 maintained 756 million viewers in week 48 against 754 million last week.
- Zee TV at No. 4 saw its viewership surge to 677 million from 632 million in week 47.
- Star Utsav remained at No.5 but saw a further rise in its viewership from 544 million last week to 562 million in this week.
- Life OK at No. 6 also witnessed increase in its viewership with 516 million in week 48 from 457 million in week 47.
- Sony Entertainment Television remained at No.7 while its viewership surged to 412 million in week 48 from 396 million in week 47.
- Sony SAB at No.8 also saw its viewership increase to 397 million in week 48 from 372 million last week.
- Sony Pal and rishtey occupied the 9th and 10th position similar to last week with decent increase in viewership in this week.