Mumbai: BBC TopGear, India’s leading automotive lifestyle brand, published by Worldwide Media Pvt Ltd, is all set to be refreshed from August 2016 onwards. The magazine will not only sport a new look, but will also boast of some exciting new sections. TopGear, which has gained popularity for its unbiased and witty views about everything related to cars and bikes, is all set to provide even more exciting content to its readers this month onwards.
Speaking on the new look of TopGear India Magazine, Editor Girish Karkera said, “TopGear has always aimed to break the traditional stereotype pertaining to automotive magazines. With a brand new look, we are trying to do something over and above providing cutting-edge content. It is imperative that we keep in sync with the likes and dislikes of our faithful fan base and give them an entertaining read that is relevant, unique and true to the times.’’
The new edition will offer unique segments giving in-depth insights on new developments in the automotive industry. Readers can expect the following segments in this new-look issue, which is now on stands:
- All-new Drives section: Giving readers a brand-new taste of cars and bikes yet to hit the market with the detailed road tests. This is now more elaborate and in an easier-to-read format.
- Number Cruncher: A scientific collation of interesting data and facts – apart from fuel efficiency and acceleration times – about everyday cars and bikes most of us use.
- Intake: A brand new section that brings special behind-the-scenes stories on new cars in the market bolstered by comprehensive analysis. Up close and personal with petrolheads and car enthusiasts both from the industry and outside of it and men’s lifestyle bits like watches, gear and gadgets. We also have our witty columnists here. And of course, Uncle TG – the most sought-after agony aunt in the world of automobiles. We also have our expert panel revisiting classic cars to understanding driverless cars of the future, every month.
- ‘Garage Accessories’: Warming up readers to an all-new world of lubricants, tyres, wax polish together with interesting DIY takes.
- Pitpass: Featuring F1, WRC and MotoGP news and analysis every month.
- Contests and prizes: TopGear will also introduce the reader to engaging activities for giveaways every month.
- Features: The meat of the magazine will continue to be its breathtaking features, exclusive super cars, epic journeys and comparison tests of both cars and bikes.