Hyderabad: Genesis Burson-Marsteller re-affirmed its unshakable commitment towards pushing boundaries with its slew of wins at the Fulcrum Awards 2018, held in Hyderabad on September 29. It was clearly GBM’s night as it saw the firm take home five Gold and four Silver awards for its campaigns, as well as Consultancy Professional – Technology & Telecom award for Shivaram Lakshminarayan, India Practice Chair – Enterprise Technology at GBM. The night ended on a crescendo when GBM, which is a leading public relations and public affairs consultancy that delivers integrated communication services to some of the best global and Indian companies, was named PR Consultancy of the Year – Giant.
Genesis Burson-Marsteller’s award-winning campaigns at Fulcrum 2018 include:
- Gold for ‘Mumbai Khadde Mein’ (Mumbai In A Pothole) for Red FM in the Best Use of Creativity & Innovation category and another Gold in the Best Entertainment & Media Sector Campaign category
- Gold for ‘Channelising Conversations To Shape The Narrative Of Gender Pay Gap’ for Monster.com in the Best Use Of Content category and Silver in the Best Services Campaign category
- Gold for ‘Not Every Super Hero Wears A Cape’ for Cartoon Network (Turner India) in the Best Use Of Integrated Communications category
- Gold for ‘All the kids go Kabaddi, Kabaddi, Kabaddi!’ for Star Sports India in the Best Lifestyle, Luxury & Sports Campaign category
- Silver for ‘#MumbaiLifeLine3’ for MMRC in the Best Management of Crisis category and another Silver in the Best Use Of Media Relations category
- Silver for ‘Cartons Le Aao, Classroom Banao’ (Bring Cartons To Make A Classroom) for Tetra Pak in the Best CSR Campaign category
- Genesis Burson-Marsteller was also shortlisted for ‘The Tough Climb’ for Royal Enfield in the Best Automobile Campaign category.
Nisha Narayanan, COO, RED FM, said, “We at RED FM are honored to accept this prestigious award at the Fulcrum Awards 2018 for Best Use of Creativity and Innovation and Best Entertainment and Media Sector Campaign. The strength of RED FM lies in our innovative ideas and aggressive thought process. We constantly explore new creative formats for our listeners without compromising on the content. We have been getting tremendous support from our listeners as well as the advertising community, making us a leading brand in the country. We hope to receive such continued support in the future as well. RED FM will continue to push the limits of creativity and take the innovation quotient a mark higher with our brand proposition of ‘Bajaate Raho!’. I would like to thank the entire RED FM team for being absolutely amazing”.
Priyanka Sharma Kaintura, Head, Communication & Content Marketing – APAC & Gulf, Monster.com, said, “The Monster Salary Index over the last three years has gone way beyond than just being a regular index. To a large extent, it has become a credible reference point when it comes to insights, discussions and debates around the subject of salaries across various parameters such as sectors, gender, occupation and so on. Communications had a large role to play in achieving this. Winning Gold at Fulcrum testifies the strong partnership between Monster India and Genesis Burson-Marsteller in harnessing the power of communications to present content in a manner that enhances and builds meaningful insights and thought leadership for Monster in India.”
Siddharth Jain, Managing Director – South Asia, Turner India said, “I am very proud of the #BachchePoliceBulayenge campaign that Cartoon Network envisaged along with Mumbai Police. This partnership for the one-of-a-kind campaign was a successful step towards spreading awareness around child safety and security and bridging the gap between children and Policemen. As responsible corporate citizens, Turner continues dedicatedly to communicate content suitable for our young fans and this partnership is in line with strengthening our commitment.“
Prema Sagar, CEO & Founder, Genesis Burson-Marsteller also commented on the wins, “What a spectacular night it was, with the hard work of each and every person at Genesis Burson-Marsteller being rewarded. Our teams consistently endeavour to create innovative, integrated award-winning campaigns and push the boundaries of communication. And even as they have done that, we have ensured they they continuously upskill themselves. This combination has proved to be a timeless winning mantra. But more than that, it is the trust and the partnership that we share with our clients that these awards bear testimony to.”