Delhi: Dainik Savera Times was established in August 2011, at a time when no one was bringing the truth to the fore, so a newspaper was needed that could listen to the problems of the people, work for the people, the ruling and the opposition put in front of the people, so Sheetal Vijji started the daily Savera Times newspaper. Initially, the newspaper had to face a lot of difficulties. However, it has today grown to become the first choice of millions of readers in the northern region who turn to it daily for news information, entertainment and analysis. It has a presence in 6 states – Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Chandigarh, Jammu & Kashmir & Delhi NCR with 23 editions & circulation of more than 7.31 lakh copies per day, strongly backed up by 5000 cr. Shital group of industries from Punjab’s heartland city Jalandhar(Punjab).
Shital Group Of Companies Was Established In The Year 1971. They started their operation with a Small Venture Involved In The Production Of Fur Lining And Textile Items, then got into Manufacturing And Export Of Acrylic Mink Blankets, Lightweight Carpets, Fur Lining Fabrics And Furnishing Fabrics.
As a part of Circulation/promotion drive – DST gives Annual subscription to clients & their survey teams go to various villages, towns, districts and also organises regular events for promotion purposes.
- They have organised end number of events from live concerts of big stars to social services like celebrating environment day. Auto expo shows have been organised Jalandhar, Ludhiana and Amritsar.
- Various activities for students have been carried out like world sight day-activity for blind students and dainik savera welfare foundation-scholarship. Some of their well-known events were – salute the brave heart of India on 26th January at the global foundation school,
- Meri Beti Meri Shaan with ONGC, blood donation camp 14-june-2019 & 2020, etc.
- They have also been ahead in terms of donations. Nepal relief fund-3.0 cr. Kerala pm relief fund 2.50 cr. Jammu & Kashmir relief fund 3 cr.
- Uttarakhand relief fund 3 cr. Corona relief fund-provide food to poor people.
Corona has affected the whole world. It has caused a lot of economic losses in India. It has affected the newspaper industry as people are afraid to touch the newspaper fearing the virus. The readership and circulation have gone down, due to which the advertisements revenues have been severely affected. However, even during such a difficult time, the management has given full support to the employees by giving them their timely salaries.
They also ran an awareness campaign, to make people aware that the virus is not spread from the newspaper and that it is safe to buy them.
This campaign helped them… and it had a positive impact on the readership… due to which the advertising revenues as well started flowing in gradually.
- Dainik Savera Times has become the No.1 Hindi Daily in Punjab & the fastest growing newspaper in north india as per Audit Bureau of Circulation and Indian Readership Survey.