WARC, the global authority on marketing effectiveness, has today revealed the jury line-up for the WARC Awards for Asian Strategy 2022, a search for the region’s smartest strategic marketing ideas that have driven business growth.
Chaired by Dhiren Amin, Chief Marketing Officer, NTUC Income, the panel of 12 industry experts from across the region represent a wide selection of brands, including Colgate-Palmolive, foodpanda, Meta and TWD Life Insurance, as well as leading agencies such as Essence, DDB Mudra and FRED & FARID.
Chiara Manco, Commissioning Editor, Case Studies, WARC, says, “Drawing on their wealth of expertise, this stellar line-up of judges, chaired by NTUC Income’s Dhiren Amin, will deliberate and award the best marketing ideas from across the region, providing the industry with a benchmark for strategy success.”
The jury members of the WARC Awards for Asian Strategy 2022 are:
- Dhiren Amin, Chief Marketing Officer, NTUC Income, Singapore – jury chair
- Connie Ang, President Director & CEO, Danone, Indonesia
- Bea Atienza, Impactful Brand Experience Leader, Colgate-Palmolive, Philippines
- Jean-Paul Burge, Former Chairman & CEO, BBDO Asia
- Karen Ge, Head of Strategy, FRED & FARID Shanghai & Managing Partner, FLAWED, China
- Jan Harling, Director – New Customer Acquisition APAC, foodpanda, Thailand
- Matt Holland, Managing Director & Client Partner APAC, Essence, Singapore
- Astor Keung, Market Development Advisor, Shell HK Limited, Hong Kong
- Naho Kono, Group Executive VP & Chief Marketing Officer, Rakuten Group, Japan
- Anand Murty, National Head of Strategy, DDB Mudra, India
- Roche Vandenberghe, Chief Marketing Officer, TWD Life Insurance, Philippines
- Michelle Yip, Consumer Marketing Director, Meta, Singapore
Launched in 2011, this case study competition is free to enter and is open to agencies, brand owners and specialists in any marketing discipline from across Asia.
The jury will award a Grand Prix as well as Gold, Silver and Bronze accolades. With a straightforward process, entries can be submitted until 21 September 2022.