Singapore :Genesis Burson-Marsteller won 3 awards including the coveted Best Campaign in the Indian Sub-Continent category at the SABRE Asia-Pacific Awards 2018. A leading public relations and public affairs consultancy, GBM has been pushing boundaries for 25 years and delivering integrated communications services to some of the best global and Indian companies. The SABRE APAC Awards that are about engagement, credibility, and relationship building were held at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel, Singapore, on September 11.
The award-winning campaigns include:
- Carton Le Aao, Classroom Banao for Tetra Pak in the Indian Sub-Continent category
- Carton Le Aao, Classroom Banao for Tetra Pak for Cause-Related Marketing category
- Making India the Global Food Hub for the Ministry of Food Processing for Corporate Media Relations
GBM was also shortlisted for:
- Mumbai Khadde Mein (Mumbai In A Hole) for RED FM in the Institutional Image category.
- Mumbai Life Line 3- Connecting the Unconnected for MMRC in the Crisis Management, Issues Management and Government Agencies categories.
- Not Every Super Hero Wears A Cape for Turner India in the Research & Planning and Word Of Mouth categories.
- Superwoman Changing Diabetes for Novo Nordisk in the Pharmaceutical: RX category.
Commenting on the win, Jaideep Gokhale, Marketing Communications Director, South Asia, East Asia, Oceania and Greater China at Tetra Pak, said, “It is an honour for us to be recognised at the SABRE Awards Asia-Pacific. We are very excited to have won the best campaign in the Indian Sub-Continent and the Cause-Related Marketing award. For us, ‘Cartons Le Aao, Classroom Banao’ is an extension of 15 years of work to build the used carton recycling ecosystem from scratch and encouraging consumers to make recycling a part of their everyday lives. It’s a simple step that citizens can take to help the environment and build school desks and other useful things for lesser privileged children. Genesis Burson-Marsteller has been an integral part of this journey, and we are happy to have partnered with them.”
Prema Sagar, Principal/Founder, Genesis Burson-Marsteller also commented on the wins, “At Genesis Burson-Marsteller, creative and innovative campaigns are brought to life with an integrated approach. We are constantly trying to push the boundaries of what communications can do. Our wins at the SABRE Asia-Pacific awards are a testament of the hard workand the dedication our teams have put in towards achieving all-around excellence.”