India was the most awarded Asian country for media in 2014.
Arguably Asia’s most exciting, dynamic media market ranked third in the world, just behind the UK and the US, according to the Gunn Report for Media, released.
India’s most awarded media campaign of last year was ‘Kan Khajura Tesan’, created by ad agency Lowe and media network PHD for Hindustan Lever, which ranked third in the world.
OMD was the world’s most awarded network, followed by Starcom. Coke was the most highly prized advertiser, ahead of McDonald’s.
Here are the rankings as follows:
Most Awarded Media Agency Networks in the World 2014
2 Starcom MediaVest
Most Awarded Advertisers in Media in the World 2014
Most Awarded Countries in Media 2014
2 United Kingdom
Outstanding Campaigns in Media 2014
1. British Airways, ‘Magic Of Flying’, OgilvyOne (London)
2. Coca-Cola, ‘Happy ID’, Media Agency: Havas Media (Lima), Advertising Agency: McCann (Lima)
3. Hindustan Unilever, ‘Kan Khajura Tesan’, Media Agency: PHD India (Mumbai), Advertising Agency: Lowe India (Mumbai)
4. Nivea Sun Kids, ‘Protection Ad’, FCB Brasil (São Paulo)
5. Volvo Trucks, ‘The Epic Split’, Forsman & Bodenfors (Gothenberg)
6. Warner Bros – The Lego Movie, ‘The World’s First All Lego Ad Break’, Media Agency: PHD & PHD Drum (London), Advertising Agency: PHD (London)