moneycontrol in partnership with Modulus brings new charting tools to the platform for an upgraded experience
Mumbai: moneycontrol, India’s number one financial platform, is always evolving in order to deliver an enhanced user experience to its users. moneycontrol, which is part of Network18 Group, has partnered with Modulus in order to bring advanced technical features such as charting tools and take the complete experience up another notch. Through these features, users will be able to access interactive charts on their devices via desktop, smart phones and tablets. This will greatly aid Indian investors and traders to optimize their trades based on real time technical analysis.
By the use of this tool, moneycontrol users will be able to plot technical charts with ‘High-Low-Close’ bars, ‘Open-High-Low-Close’ bars, and ‘Candlestick’ patterns. The user will also be able to check real-time market data,; insert buy, sell, or exit symbols; insert text, trend lines, custom images, multiple indicators, overlay indicators, print charts; save and load charts etc according to their purposes.
Apart from this, they will be able to access other new features as well:
- 10+ advanced drawing options – Drawing tools like trend lines, Fibonacci, Andrew’s pitchfork, Ralf Regression, Gann Fan and more
- 100+ overlay and indicators – User will be able to study indicators and overlays from award winning library of 100+ studies along with customizing options for all the parameters for any study. Built in function will help new traders get started
- Multiple charting style – Bar charts, candlestick charts, hollow candles, Heikin Ashi, Renko, Three Line Break, Kagi, Point & Figure and more
- Real-time & automatic updates for data and technical indicators
- User will also be able to add text and images to the chart, delete objects, take screenshots, save and load theme/indicators/drawings and more.
- All that with easy to use UI which supports mobile gestures and updates in real time.
The new charting features on the platform give users a good glimpse into the full-featured version that will be launched by moneycontrol in the time span of 3-6 months. Users can stay-tuned for real-time, tick-by-tick charting and continue to engage with the new developments on the platform.
Commenting on the launch Mr. Manish Maheshwari, CEO Network18 Digital says, “This is just beginning of partnership with Modulus. Modulus brings rich experience in trading tools and in partnership with them we are planning to roll out advanced artificial intelligence based tools to allow users to screen stocks based on technical indicators, receive real time algorithm based trade alert, chart pattern recognition, back testing tool to validate trading strategies and much more.”
Also commenting on the launch, Mr. Richard Gardner, CEO Modulus says, “We are excited to partner with Digital18, India’s top financial and business media platform, which reaches millions of viewers. Modulus will be working closely with Digital18 to supply even more advanced financial technology throughout our partnership.”