New Delhi: Newgen Software, a global provider of low code digital automation platforms, is pleased to announce the launch of OmniDocs ActionScript—an advanced low code document processing platform—to quickly restore manual or partially-automated document-centric processes.
Built on the industry-recognized enterprise content management (ECM) framework, the software offers 100+ pre-defined, ready-to-deploy ActiveScripts for industry-specific use cases for document-centric process automation, including invoice processing, loan application, employee onboarding, and more.It facilitates importing, indexing, processing, storing, and delivering a large volume of documents from multiple channels.
“COVID-19 has disrupted businesses globally and document-centric processes are the worst hit. The need of the hour for every enterprise is to act immediately and restore these processes. Our cloud-based OmniDocs ActiveScript enables organizations to create a digital workplace with any time, anywhere access to documents and ensure business continuity,” said Diwakar Nigam, MD, and Chairman, Newgen Software.
“Enterprises can leverage our software to rapidly automate broken, document-centric processes to enable remote working, ensure completeness and accuracy of data, and demonstrate compliance,” he further added.
Key features of OmniDocs ActiveScriptinclude:
- Exception management and maker-checker workflows to define, configure, and auto-route documents for seamless processing
- Document indexing, classification, and verification for accurate processing, easy search, and retrieval
- Mobility enabling users to view, approve, hold, or reject documents on the go
- Document archival in a secure, centralized repository
- Deployment on Microsoft Azure for flexibility and anytime, anywhere access
- Rapid implementation within 2 to 3 weeks
ActionScript, powered by Newgen OmniDocs, helps enterprises accelerate processes by importing documents into actionable business information. ActionScript is hosted on a secure cloud environment with high scalability and low total cost of ownership.