Chennai : Ad agency RK Swamy BBDO has produced a new TV campaign for stationery brand Camlin that tries to lure students away from their trusty blue or black pens and try using more colourful options – like Tora Pens.
The campaign is to run on national TV in India for a month in five different languages.
Gautam Pandit, senior partner and ECD, said: “Youngsters have always believed in seeking fun and defying norms. As far as writing and drawing goes, Tora pens with their vibrant range of colours, resonate with their personality and identifies with their affinity for colour – be it in their choice of clothes, hair colour, accessories, shoes and so on. ‘Torapanti’ personifies this spirit as a coinage that brings together the brand name ‘Tora’ and ‘Panti’, which is the urge to do crazy fun things.”
“The baseline ‘What’s your Torapanti?’ further appeals to the youth to come forward and show their true fun colours,” he said.
- Campaign Name / Tagline: What’s your Torapanti?
- Client / Brand Name: Kokuyo Camlin / Tora Pens
- Creative Agency: RK SWAMY BBDO
- Agency Head: Sangeetha N. (President-West & ECD), Shailen Sohoni (COO-Mumbai)
- Date of Release: 15th October 2015
- Creative Team: Gautam Pandit (Sr. Partner, Executive Creative Director), Chacko
Varghese (Partner, Sr. Creative Director)
- Client Servicing Team: Sujit Inamdar, Hemen Patel
- Client Team: Saumitra Prasad (CMO) & Kiran Giradkar
- Director: Kunal Shivdasani
- Production House: Virtual Reality Films
- Final Product: TV Commercial