Gurugram: E-commerce marketplace Snapdeal added a range of popular games from Gamezop to its platform. Through this arrangement, obstacle crossing fun games like Savage Revenge, Tower Twist, Battle Fish, Rafting Adventure, and Sticky Goo are now available for users on Snapdeal.
These games are driving higher engagement with shoppers who are regularly visiting the platform as they wait for the complete range of products to be made available. At present, only government-defined essentials can be shipped out via e-commerce platforms.
Users will be able to play these games instantly within Snapdeal’s properties without the need to install them as standalone apps. Additionally, each game will have a predefined target for users; upon achieving these targets, discount codes will be unlocked that can be redeemed against purchases on the eCommerce giant.
Snapdeal spokesperson, “Online games create ways for our users to spend more time indoors during the lockdown. With Gamezop, we are excited to bring a suite of engaging games to our platform.”
“Snapdeal’s penetrating reach across India has fascinated us for a long while. We are extremely excited to play our part in increasing time spent and transactions on their platforms,” remarked Manpreet Randhawa, head of partnerships, Gamezop.
Earlier, Snapdeal built games like Stack up, Jackpot Machine, Find The Queen, Guess The Price, Spin the Wheel and Shuffle and Win on the platform. Some of these games unlock coupon codes for discounts on the app.
Gamezop has over 250 popular games and more than 25 million monthly active users. Its games can also be played on hundreds of other apps, including UC Browser, ixigo, Grofers, NewsPoint, and Xender.
Here’s a short description of the games on Snapdeal:
- Savage Revenge: Jump across ledges, dodge obstacles, and save yourselves from doom
- Tower Twist: Navigate the gaps through this helix tower labyrinth – time’s limited!
- Battle Fish: Grow the blowfish to surmount deadly undersea creatures
- Rafting Adventure: Carefully manoeuvre the raft without letting it slam into the shores
- Sticky Goo: Twisted vertical jumping game that will test one’s timing and precision
- Stack Up: Stack boxes on top of one another while they swing
- Jackpot Machine: Try your luck to get three same products in a line to win
- Find the queen: Find the queen in a deck of cards and win
- Guess the price: Guess the price of the product on Snapdeal to win prices
- Spin the Wheel: Spin the wheel to unlock offers
- Shuffle and win: Shuffle and pick a card to win prizes
Snapdeal has an offline bazaar-like shopping experience on the app. The company’s discovery-led shopping site to allow users to browse from the endless feed to discover deals and products.
During this ongoing lockdown, Snapdeal has witnessed a 24X increase in items on its wishlist, with users waiting to buy apparel, personal grooming products, fitness accessories, and household items like pressure cookers, kitchen tools, LED bulbs, bed sheets & towels, etc. Nearly 25% of the lockdown shopping list is generated by new shoppers on Snapdeal. Users are also waiting to buy spiritual books, anti-snoring devices, musical instruments, etc.