The live Facebook event will see the participation of stalwarts of the social media industry
Mumbai: Social Samosa, India’s leading news aggregator on social and digital media industry, has today announced a one of its kind initiative called #SMLive, to celebrate the occasion of World Social Media Day, June 30, 2017, Friday.
Social Media LIVE or #SMLive, is a platform to curate knowledge and experiences from thought leaders of different walks of the Industry – Brands, Agencies, and Influencers.
Some key panelist include:
- Rajiv Dingra, Founder and CEO, WATConsult
- Apurva Chamaria, VP & Head of Corporate Marketing, HCL Technologies,
- Aashish Chopra, Head – Content Marketing, Ixigo,
- Abhash Kumar, Head – Marketing, Factor Daily,
- Brijesh Jacob, Jt MD, 22 Feet Tribal Worldwide
- Malhar Barai, Head of Marketing, HiTech Vertical at Tech Mahindra
- Namita Koshy, AVP, Ogilvy One Worldwide
- Praanesh Bhuvaneswar CEO, TeraReach
- Rohan Mehta, Founder & CEO, Social Kinnect
- Rahul Vengalil, CEO & Founder at Whatclicks
- Suchita Salwan, Founder & CEO, Little Black Book
The panelists will address various topics such as The State of Indian Social Media Industry, Social Media Tips for Online Publishers, The Secrets of Viral Video Marketing, The Holy Grail of Influencer Marketing, Digital creative and media buying the power couple, Social Selling, Optimizing the ROI on Social Media Marketing, Best AI Practices for Content Marketing, Building a relevant Brand on Social Media, Storytelling in the Digital Age amongst others.
Speaking on the same, Hitesh Rajwani, Head-Social Samosa, said, “Every year, the Indian Social Media Industry celebrates World Social Media Day across different cities and with #SMLive we intend to explore the true potential of Social Media by connecting thought leaders beyond boundaries. We hope the exciting line-up of sessions with industry stalwarts would leave Social Media Professionals and enthusiasts with food for thought to fuel their future endeavours.”
Social Samosa had partnered with Treize Communications for media outreach. #SMLive on Social Samosa’s Facebook page from 11 am – 6 pm on 30th June!