According to TAM ratings of Hindi GEC in week 33 for the period 9th August to 15th August 2015, Zee TV, Colors, Life OK and Sony TV saw gain in ratings during the week, while Star Plus and Sab TV saw a marginal decline in ratings.
- Star Plus, the market topper witnessed its ratings decline marginally to 241 GRPs in week 33 from 246 GRPs in week 3 and In terms of GVTs it declined to 390 million GVTs in week 33 from 397 million GVTs last week.
- At no. 2 position, Colors ratings increased to 219 GRPs this week from 207 GRPs last week. In terms of GVTs, it increased to 354 million GVTs from 335 million GVTs last week.
- Zee TV stood at no. 3 as the channel happened to be the maximum gainer in this week with 169 GRPs against 148 GRPs in week 32. The channel also rose to 273 million GVTs in week 33 from 239 million GVTs in week 32.
- Sab TV at no. 4 saw its ratings decline this week to 134 GRPs in week 33 from 144 GRPs in week 32. In terms of GVTs it declined to 216 million GVTs this week from 233 million GVTs last week.
- Life OK at no. 5 witnessed its ratings grow marginally to 122 GRPs this week from 121 GRPs last week. In terms of GVTs it increased to 197 million GVTs this week from 196 million GVTs last week.
- Sony TV at no. 6 also saw its ratings rise marginally to 107 GRPs in week 33 from 105 GRPs last week. It also increased marginally to 172 million GVTs this week from 170 million GVTs last week.
- &TV at no. 7 scored a GRP of 58 in week 33 against 61 GRP in week 32 and its GVT stood at 94 in week 33 against 99 GVT in week 32.