Chennai: The Film Employees Federation of South India & STEPS has requested Hon’ble Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu Edappadi K. Palaniswami to resume shooting for Films and Television in order to revive the lives of Workers in Cine Industry.
Taking the request into consideration, Chief Minister Edappadi K. Palaniswami has advised to resume shooting along with few preventive measures. They are as follows
- Shooting has to be done only Indoors. Shooting the in containment zones and outdoor Shooting is strictly prohibited.
- Shooting in Crowded / Public places is not allowed.
- Spectators are strictly not allowed in Shooting Premises.
- All objects in the Shooting location has to be sanitized properly before commencing the shoot.
- All Actors and Crew Members Should wear a Protective Mask and follow Social Distancing.
- Crew Should have Hand Sanitisers ready in hands and sanitize themselves periodically.
- Vehicles, Cameras, and all other technical equipment should be sanitized with a disinfectant.
- People with symptoms of Covid-19 should be Isolated and sent to Medical test Immediately.
- Overall Count of the crew should not exceed 20 No’s.
- Proper permission has to be taken from City Commissioner if the Shooting is set to take place within Chennai Limits. Likewise, Permission from District Collectors is mandatory to shoot in rural areas.
- The crew should also agree to follow forthcoming directions from the State/ Central Government Without any further Objection.
Shooting should be commenced only if the crew members follow all the above-mentioned guidelines. The shooting for Films and Television in Chennai and Tamil Nadu is likely to resume shortly.