Three industry leaders from India will be part of the ‘Grand Jury’ to select winners of the Effie Global Best of the Best effectiveness awards programme, informed organisers.
- Partha Sinha, President, The Times of India Group
- Suparna Mitra, CEO, Watches & Wearables Division, Titan Company and
- Suresh Narayanan, Chairman & MD, Nestle India
The Global Best of the Best will select from the work that has achieved a Gold or Grand Effie.
Global Grand Judges will review the contenders selected in round one to determine the Global Grand Effie Winners. The Global Grand Effie winners will then move on to compete for the Iridium Effie, billed as the single most effective marketing effort worldwide. The Grand Jury will convene in Singapore this September.
Five Indians have also been selected to be part of the round one of (online) judging.
- Neha Ahuja, Director, Head of Marketing, Spotify India
- Mitrajit Bhattacharya, Founder & President, The Horologists
- Ruchika Gupta, Marketing Director, Beam Suntory India
- Sujit Ganguli, Chief Marketing Officer, ICICI Bank and
- Neil George, General Manager & Managing Director, Abbott Nutrition India
Feedback: [email protected]