Building on its incredible run of winning accolades at prestigious platforms, Reliance Entertainment’s digital agency ‘World Wide Open’ has won seven metals including the ‘Agency of the Year’ at the Asia Pacific Customer Engagement Forum and Awards (ACEF) competing with the best in the business. The agency has had an incredible year executing some of the biggest movie marketing campaigns and deservedly winning awards for them.
- Digital Marketing Agency of The Year
- Excellence in Digital Transformation-Safar from JHMS0 Sony Music India
- Best Use of Social Media for Red Chillies Entertainment’s ‘Jab Harry Met Sejal’
- Excellence in CSR – VanMahautsav govt of Maharashtra
- Young Business Development Professional- Saahil Krishnani
- Brand Association Manager of the Year- Laveesh Pandey
- Most Admired Professional for Brand Strategy and Development- Nikita Khandelwal
Commenting on the coveted win World Wide Open, CEO, Arun Mehra said, “We are extremely honoured and delighted to see WWO mark its presence, and win accolades for such innovative content driven campaigns. We would like thank ACEF jury and all our clients who have laid their trust upon us in strategizing and executing some of the best campaigns of the year. This certainly encourages us to do even better. ”
The company received the ‘Agency of The Year’ for its outstanding performance in the field of Digital Marketing. The ACEF mission is to elevate customer engagement initiatives and practices in the Asia Pacific & GCC region inviting some of the best customer engagement professionals to share their views on present and future of customer engagement practices. ACEF Awards helps promote the best brands, organization, agencies and individuals.
Celebrating individual achievements in customer engagement and brand excellence through various mediums of marketing, Saahil Krishnani (Business Head) and Nikita Khandelwal (Startergy Head) and Lavish Pandey from WWO won the titles of ‘Young Business Development Professional, ‘Most Admired Professional for Brand Strategy and Development’ and ‘Brand Association Manager of the Year’ respectively for their contribution in the field of branding and marketing.