Mumbai: Zee’s Global Content Hub is excited to debut 4 new shows at this year’s Asia TV Forum – two new dramas, a lifestyle program and a popular scripted comedy format.
Kundali Bhagyais an intriguing story about two young girls who discover the existence of their mother and another sister after the death of their father while Woh Apna Sa explores love and the sanctity of marriage and questioning the status of awoh, an extramarital lover.
Zee is particularly excited to offer scripted comedy format, LaLa’s Ladies a popular Indian series which is currently being produced in the U.K. as an original production. This unique comedic programme is about how a devoted father and husband deals with his five daughters of distinct personalities, a new second wife and a first dead wife who is a spirit that only he can hear.
And in the lifestyle category, Zee is presenting Yoga Girls, a fresh, fun and healthy lifestyle programme.
The Syndication head of Zee’s Global Content Hub Mr. Sandeep Hardasmalani will be representing the company and sphere heads the initiative in Asia TV Forum.
The following are some announcements that the participating exhibitors will be making at the Asia TV Forum Market – these include information about new content to be released, partnerships, celebrity presence and more:
- Audio Network’s expansion of its Australian operations to cover the Asia-Pacific region
- Fox Network Group Content Distribution’s launch of the first-ever scripted series from National Geographic, Genius, to the international market
- A diverse line-up of content by Hasbro Studios and MITSCO
- A press conference by Mediacorp with regard to its partnership with Zhe Jiang ZHHY Studios for a Chinese animation movie
- 3 new movies by Indonesia’s MNC Contents that will be released in 2018