Goa: The 51st Edition of Asia’s oldest and India’s biggest festival, The International Film Festival of India (IFFI) is set to be held in Goa from 16th January to 24th January 2021.
IFFI aims at providing a common platform for the cinemas of the world to project the cinematic excellence and the art o. Every year IFFI celebrates some of the finest cinematic works and showcases a bouquet of best films from India and around the world.
Key Highlights #IFFI51
- The festival will premier Danish filmmaker Thomas Vinterberg’s ‘Another Round’ as the opening film. The historical drama ‘Wife of a Spy’ by Kiyoshi Kurosawa will bring the 51st IFFI to a close. The festival will also witness the World Premiere of ‘Mehrunisa’.
- International Jury:
Pablo Cesar (Argentina), Prasanna Vithanage (Sri Lanka), Abu Bakr Shawky (Austria), Priyadarshan (India) and Rubaiyat Hossain (Bangladesh)
- A selection of 23 feature and 20 non-feature films will be showcased in the Indian Panorama section of the 51st IFFI
- 15 acclaimed films will compete for the Golden Peacock award at IFFI’s International Competition section
- 6 Iconic Marathi films to be screened under Indian Panorama
- 9 Riveting South Indian films selected for Indian Panorama
IFFI Website https://iffigoa.org/
IFFI social media handles:
Twitter – https://twitter.com/iffigoa?s=21
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/IFFIGoa/