Mumbai : According to BARC data HSM NCCS All India (Urban+Rural) for Week 47 pertaining to the period 21st November to 27th November, the following are the status of performance:
- Star Plus retained its No.1 position with 813 million viewers against 795 million in week 46.
- Zee Anmol with 754 million viewers stood at No.2 with surge in its ratings from 719 million last week.
- Colors with 713 million ratings stood at No.3 with a marginal rise in ratings from 708 million in week 46.
- Zee TV with 632 million ratings saw a decline in its ratings from 647 million in week 46.
- Star Utsav remained at No.5 but saw a rise in its viewership from 518 million last week to 544 million in this week.
- Life OK at No. 6 witnessed a drop in its viewership with 457 million in week 47 from 477 million in week.
- Sony Entertainment Television remained at No.7 while its viewership rise from 388 million last week to 396 million in week 47.
- Sony SAB climbed a spot higher to the No.8 despite surge in its ratings from 357 million to 372 million in this week.