Arundhati Bhattacharya and Dr. Bimal Jalan bag awards in 12th edition of India Business Leader Awards for their outstanding leadership in the business space and Hall of Fame, respectively
New Delhi: The CNBC-TV18 ‘India Business Leader Awards’ are considered a prestigious benchmark when it comes to recognizing the best leaders in India’s business ecosystem.
The awards aim at acknowledging those leaders who have made a stellar difference in their respective spheres, creating, that much desired edge above their peers. This most recognized awards property is back with its 12th edition, to felicitate the visionaries who have led India’s glorious journey from the front, setting new standards in terms of growth, scale and market leadership. CNBC-TV18 looks forward to saluting these champions at a gala commemoration on 23rd March 2017 in New Delhi.
Each year, the CNBC-TV18 India Business Leader Awards bring together the stalwarts of India Inc. along with economists, experts and key architects of India’s growth story. This year, the awards ceremony will be presided over by the Hon’ble Finance Minister Mr. Arun Jaitley. Dignitaries such as Chandrababu Naidu, KT Rama Rao and Harsimrat Kaur Badal will also be present to witness the most celebrated business awards of the country.
The India Business Leader Awards are the definitive awards celebrating the spirit of excellence in business leadership in India. The recipients of the awards have been chosen after a diligent process by an esteemed jury panel chaired by Aditya Puri and aided by Cyril Shroff, Sanjay Nayar, Shikha Sharma, Vishal Sikka, Arundhati Bhattacharya, Harsh Mariwala, Kalpana Morparia, and Rajiv Memani.
The most acclaimed and prestigious awards will witness the crème-de-la-crème of the Indian business space step-out to put their hands together for winners of the 12th Edition of IBLA. With a number of exciting categories and high achievers who will grace the stage, it will be an evening to remember. The list, of the categories and the truly deserving winners, is as follows:
- Outstanding Company of the Year – Asian Paints
- Most Promising Company of the Year – Amara Raja Batteries
- State of the Year – Andhra Pradesh
- Hall of Fame – RC Bhargava and Bimal Jalan
- Outstanding Contribution to Brand India – Dipa Karmarkar
- Outstanding Business Leader of the Year Award – Arundhati Bhattacharya
- Brand of the Year – Maggi and Make Love Not Scars
- Young Turk of the Year – Byju’s
- Young Turk Start-up of the Year – Tonbo Imaging
- The Disruptor– OLA cabs
- CNBC Asia’s India Innovator Of The Year – Capital First Limited
- CNBC Asia’s India Talent Management Award – RBL Bank Ltd
- CNBC Asia’s Corporate Social Responsibility Award – Mahindra & Mahindra Financial Services Limited
- CNBC Asia’s India Business Leader Of The Year – Vishal Sikka
The anticipation is running high to see these esteemed dignitaries walk up the stage and receive their awards at the CNBC-TV18 ‘India Business Leader Awards’ to be held on 23rd March 2017 in New Delhi.