Mumbai: DICE, the ticketing and discovery platform for live events and live streams, launches today across India offering exclusive live streams from the very best local and international artists.
Available via the DICE app and website, DICE is the only service in India offering both personalized global event recommendations – powered by DICE discovery – and ticketing, ensuring fans never miss out on the best music, arts, and cultural live streams from cities around the world.
Founded in 2014, DICE has changed how fans discover and attend events and transformed ticketing by putting a stop to scalpers and inflated prices. The platform introduced high-quality live streaming to its offering this April to great success, having showcased over 4,000 live streams, sold tickets in 145 countries, and worked on exclusive live streams with Laura Marling, Nick Cave, Kylie Minogue, and Bjork.
DICE helps artists:
- connect with new fans. DICE’s personalized recommendations ensure fans find new artists and the best events based on their taste
- get paid. DICE are the pioneers of ticketed live streams and have raised the quality of remote performances.
- expand their traditional fanbase, attracting a global audience unrestricted by age, distance, venue space or social distancing put on the best gigs. DICE isn’t just about ticketing, but everything from marketing, pricing, venue sourcing, and analytics
- benefit from the years of experience and expertise DICE has as a leader in ticketing
DICE lets fans:
- stream exclusive, high-production-value shows, festivals, and workshops from all around the world on mobile, desktop, or TV
- enjoy personalized event picks via DICE’s powerful recommendation engine in the app’s ‘Discover’ feature which uses algorithms as well as Spotify and Apple Music integration to learn what each fan loves, suggesting upcoming gigs and events just for you
- buy show tickets simply, securely, and seamlessly in seconds
- invite friends, follow each other, and get suggestions for shows that you’ll both like and can attend together
Phil Hutcheon, Founder & CEO of DICE, says: “With venues in lockdown since the pandemic struck, high-quality live-streamed shows have quickly become an important new source of revenue and engagement for artists.
“DICE takes event live streaming to the next level by putting Indian artists on a global stage. Fans in turn enjoy a best-in-class experience powered by personalized recommendations. We understand what it takes to make great show fans love and only the best events make it on DICE”.
Arnav Banerjee, DICE India Lead, adds: “DICE’s long term aim in India is to build a more sustainable live industry to help venues, promoters and artists thrive. Our commitment to the highest production values, as well as our unique ability to recreate the sense of anticipation and exclusivity that fans love about traditional gigs, means we attract the very best in local and international talent”.
Award-winning Mumbai artist Nuka (aka Anushka Manchanda) says DICE’s rollout in India will open up new opportunities for the artist community: “There is talk of how live-streams are a temporary replacement to live shows, yet it’s clear that the virtual world of performance is not an alternative, but an addition of infinite possibilities for the artist and fan connection.”
She continues: “Dice has a unique understanding of both, and for a multi-disciplinary artist like myself, their platform and discovery algorithms are opening up not just a global audience for me, but also the liberating opportunity to create my performance without generic format restrictions. It’s time to level up.”
With an exciting program of events due to be announced on the app, live streams currently available and exclusive to DICE include:
31st October: Pabllo Vittar 111 Halloween Club Night
7th November: Kylie: Infinite Disco
8th November: The Raghav Meattle Show
3rd December: Nuka presents: Shed My Skin
12th December: RetroFuture 2.0