Mumbai: The Disney Kids Network in India has won a whopping 12 Awards at the recently concluded PROMAX 21 held on September 24th 2021. The network secured 8 Gold and 4 Silver across various categories and won big for the unique property – ‘Disney Imagine That’ – an interactive DIY show which aimed to give a purpose to young creative minds of country by introducing upcycling as a theme.
“This is truly an honour for us. A unique property like Disney Imagine That needed an innovative creative approach that effectively communicated the promise of the show. Our talented in-house team embraced this proposition to create a distinctive promotional campaign for that has been well received by our viewers and partners. These awards are an acknowledgement of their efforts and a testimony that we are indeed creating meaningful and impactful messaging through our creatives”, said a Disney Kids Network spokesperson.
Here is the list of wins:
- (GOLD) BEST SOCIAL MEDIA CAMPAIGN FOR A CHANNEL OR BRAND – IMAGINE THAT SEASON 1
- (GOLD) MOST OUTSTANDING DESIGN IN PROMOTION – DISNEY IMAGINE THAT LAUNCH PROMO
- (GOLD) BEST USE OF MUSIC – DISNEY VILLAINTINE
- (GOLD) BEST CG ANIMATION – DISNEY IMAGINE THAT LAUNCH PROMO, DISNEY BROADCASTING (INDIA)
- (GOLD) BEST 360 CAMPAIGN (IN-HOUSE) – IMAGINE THAT SEASON 1
- (GOLD) BEST CHILDREN’S PROMO – DISNEY IMAGINE THAT LAUNCH PROMO
- (GOLD) BEST LAUNCH CAMPAIGN (IN-HOUSE) – IMAGINE THAT SEASON 1
- (GOLD) USE OF CELEBRITY/ INFLUENCER/TALENT USING SOCIAL MEDIA – IMAGINE THAT SEASON 1
- (SILVER) BEST PROMO TEAM – DISNEY KIDS CLUSTER CREATIVE SERVICES
- (SILVER) BEST SPONSOR / BRAND INTEGRATION SPOTS -CELLO TIP OF THE DAY
- (SILVER) BEST PROMO NOT USING PROGRAMME FOOTAGE (IN-HOUSE)- DISNEY IMAGINE THAT LAUNCH PROMO
- (SILVER) BEST THEMED CAMPAIGN – DISNEY IMAGINE THAT SEASON 1