New Delhi: ETV News Kannada and ETV News Gujarati, the leading news channel of Karnataka and Gujarat, a part of Network18 Group, refresh its offering by changing the programming line-up with the launch of new shows. The channel’s packaging has been completely overhauled to add energy and vibrancy to the screen. The refreshed look will provide viewers an enhanced and unmatched experience in terms of content, formats and presentation.
Commenting on the refresh Avinash Kaul, President – Strategy, Product & Alliances – Network 18 & Managing Director, A + E Networks | TV18 said,“ It is our constant endeavour to innovate and evolve in order to cater to the changing needs of a highly discerning news audience in Karnataka. Our new content will add tremendous depth to ETV News Kannada’s offering and we are confident that these changes will be very well received by our viewers.”
Rajesh Raina, Group Editor, ETV News Network added, ”ETV News Kannada has always been a trusted source of information for the people of these states. The new anchors and shows will further add to the credibility of the channel and consolidate its position as the channel of choice for the people of Karnataka.”
Changes in ETV News Kannada line-up:
- The first primetime show to be launched on the channel as part of the current exercise is Kannada Naadi at 7 PM. The show is hosted by Jahnavi Mahadi and Sowmya M R and is a fast paced bulletin that captures all critical news from across the state ofKarnataka to ensure that viewers stay abreast of all key developments that have a direct impact on them.
- Next up at 8 PM, is our power packed debate show, Jidda Jiddi, focusingon getting to the nub of key political issues and stories as we provide you a balanced outlook from all concerned parties towards issues which directly impact our lives, anchored by renowned journalist Ramakanth A S.
- Adding to the power packed line-up, at 9 PM, is our next show Agra Rashtravartha, hosted by Navitha Jain and Sharmitha T K which focusses on the larger issues from India and across the world followed by Bangaluru Metro which gives you the complete coverage of the city of Bangalore.
Changes in ETV News Gujarati line-up:
- There is a new contemporary look given to the primetime shows. The first show to be launched on the channel as part of the current exercise was Aapnu Gujarat at 7 PM(Mon-Fri). The show hosted byJanakSutariya&Toral Kavi, is a news bulletin show which bring news and analysis from the state of Gujarat.The show captures all critical news from the rural and urban Gujarat to ensure that viewers stay abreast with the developments.
- Big Debate at 8PM(Mon-Fri),hosted by Sandhya Panchalis a power packed debate show which voices the opinions and thoughts of the public and questions the relevant stakeholders.
- Adding to the power packed line-up is SamacharSatat at 9PM (Mon-Fri), a fast paced bulletin that captures all critical news from across Gujarat. The new show is hosted by Jayati Thakkar & Kalpana Shah
To promote the new look and shows, ETV News Kannada and ETV News Gujarati will also be rolling out a multi-media and BTL campaign across the state covering about 10 key districts through Outdoor, Radio and extensive social media promotion too.