Chennai: India’s largest private outsourcing company, Fourth Dimension Media has announced the launch of second of South India Media Summit (SIMS) at Chennai in August 2019.
The first edition was a super hit and with the overwhelming response from all sides, Fourth Dimension Media Solutions is all set to roll out the second edition and anticipates it to be much bigger and better.
On 9th August 2019 India’s distinguished dignitaries and industry veterans will share their views on some of the challenging topics that have gripped the imagination of Government, Industry and audience
The Summit promises to bring forth a first of its kind brand – new format that includes:
- Government Dignitaries
- Senior executives from Media and Entertainment industry
- Entrepreneurs and professionals
Akin to last year this year’s discussions has electrifying topics to discuss, debate and guide the audience that have enthralled the views of the industry and general public at large.Topics that are likely to be covered are,
- Need of the Hour – Panel Discussion On Fake News
- Importance of Regional Languages and OTT
- Role of Audit Agencies
- Too much of OTT, who is consuming actually?
- Is South India becoming the capital of Medical Tourism – How does branding work in this category?
- Women in Media and Marketing – Challenges and Opportunities
- DAVIDV/SGOLIATH–Is it a good move for smaller agencies to align with the bigger ones in the long run!
Shankar, CEO of Fourth Dimension Media Solutions (P) Ltd says,“This year the summit is much bigger and exhaustive. The kind of speakers who will come for the summit are really experienced and the quality of presentations will definitely help the audience and media at large, soon the property will travel to all southern destinations “
Bharath, COO, Fourth Dimension Media Solutions added, “ SIMS is a prestige for South India, we are thrilled by the response we got last year and hope the same continues this year too”
With regards to Sponsorships and Speaker Requests , write to : email@example.com