Mumbai : Moneycontrol, India’s leading financial and business digital platform, has collaborated with Financial and Risk business of Thomson Reuters to offer StockReports on its platform. StockReports powered by Thomson Reuters, is updated every day to facilitate unbiased comprehensive analysis of stocks, unearth new insights and help investors make smart and informed decisions.
StockReports on Moneycontrol is a subscription-based offering that will help investors access wealth of information for over 1500 stocks and schedule reports for specified companies on daily, weekly or monthly basis. This is the first time a digital platform is offering a comprehensive service to the customers, further cementing Moneycontrol’s position as a leader in innovation.
Speaking on the development, Gautam Shelar, Business Head of Moneycontrol said, “Our efforts have been consistent towards delivering a comprehensive experience to our users, by bringing to them innovative, unique and productive tools that assist in making informed investment decisions. Expanding our repertoire of offerings, we have partnered with global leader Thomson Reuters to bring outstanding quality StockReports to our customers. StockReports enhances the process of investment selection for financial professionals by simplifying the process of evaluating stocks. It provides in-depth analysis of key trends in earnings, fundamentals, relative valuation, price momentum and risk which will help investors make insightful decisions.”
Prashant Pillai, Head – Corporates, Thomson Reuters, South Asia said, “We are delighted to collaborate with Moneycontrol to offer Thomson Reuters StockReports to a large Indian investor base. StockReports leverages on our best-in-industry data capabilities to deliver customized corporate reports in a simplified and actionable format. Timely view of evolving insights and trends presented by these reports will give investors a definitive edge to make efficient and informed decisions.”
Key features of StockReports:
- Access to daily stock reports of over 1500 listed companies and option to receive customized recommended reports on the user dashboard
- In-depth analysis of key trends in earnings, fundamentals, relative valuation, price momentum and risk
- Placing of current data into historical context for more accurate forecasting of a security’s performance
- Proprietary stock rating with underlying component level scoring
- Mean recommendations From analysts on stocks to ‘Buy,’ ‘Sell’ or ‘Hold’
- Peer analysis, peer performance, systematic generated ratings and recommendations along with a host of other options guiding professionals on a regular basis.