- Reinforces his commitment towards ZEE in an Open Letter
- Articulates a strategic roadmap for the Company
Mumbai: In an Open Letter issued this evening, Punit Goenka, Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer, ZEE Entertainment Enterprises Ltd., shared his strategic vision for a new version of the Company – titling it as ZEE 4.0. Goenka laid out the future roadmap to propel the Company as a premier media & entertainment powerhouse.
The new and stronger ZEE 4.0 is implementing a 5G formula focusing on – Governance, Granularity, Growth, Goodwill & Gusto, which will define the new phase of the Company. Sharing his thoughts about the envisioned new version of ZEE, Goenka in his letter stated that the 5G approach will define the future of the Company, as it gears up to take the next big leap. He said, “The start of this financial year has been a rather special one for me and the entire team at ZEE. Since for us; it is not just the beginning of another new year, but the beginning of an entirely new life for the Company. The beginning of a Company which is transforming in line with its new realities. The beginning of a sharper, cleaner, greener version of ZEE. The beginning of ZEE 4.0.”
The 5Gs of ZEE 4.0:
- Governance: ZEE has further strengthened its Board with new esteemed members that bring in the required blend of expertise, experience, and wisdom. The Company has also introduced new policies to strengthen its Governance, mitigate the Risks, and safeguard Business Interests.
- Granularity: ZEE 4.0 will adopt a more granular and transparent approach while reporting, ensuring that its valuable stakeholders gain a deeper insight into the business.
- Growth: ZEE’s constant endeavor to stay ahead of the industry performance will always be a guiding factor in all its future initiatives. The Company in this new chapter will continue to harbor a stronger focus on growth and profitability to constantly enhance shareholder value.
- Goodwill: With a strong intent to restore the goodwill of the Company, Goenka put all rumors to rest, clarifying – “I am here to stay, and remain committed towards ZEE. I have taken this up as a challenge to restore the goodwill; not just for me, not just for my family, but for the entire team at ZEE.”
- Gusto: Proudly acknowledging the professional leadership team of the Company, Mr. Goenka stated that the zeal, passion, and commitment displayed by the team has been amongst the key factors instrumental to the Company’s success. The new ZEE 4.0 will further intensify these aspects to compete in a rapidly evolving world.
He further added that in its journey of almost three decades, ZEE has emerged as a brand synonymous with entertainment, not only in India but across the globe. Courtesy to its rich legacy, strong content creation capabilities, and pioneering initiatives, the Company has been consistently delivering extraordinary entertainment experiences across multiple consumer touchpoints.
The new ZEE 4.0 is geared up with a stronger, strategic focus for the future with immense learnings from its previous phases and great ambitions to redefine the next phase of entertainment in India and across the world.