One of the leading boutique Public Relations & Social Media Agency, Crosshairs Communication has bagged the PR mandate for France-based brand – Puressentiel.
Puressentiel has been a leader in its market since its inception in 2010. It is a 100% family-run laboratory producing ready-to-use aromatherapy formulas based on a simple principle: Pure Effectiveness! The brand takes pride in its 100% natural products. Providing a wide array of sprays to choose from, Puressentiel is working towards making Aromatherapy accessible to all. This French brand takes pride in its 100% natural, vegan, synthetic fragrance-free, paraben-free products. Available in a wide range of 280 Products in 90 Countries, with Aromatherapy being ‘second most preferred’ natural therapy and the last decade seeing up to 65% growth in the Health market with 85% of people considering natural medicines & practices, Puressentiel has entered the Indian market with a range of wellness air sprays for their audience –
- Purifying Air Spray – creates a clean, uplifting, aromatic atmosphere in your home. Get rid of unpleasant odours and enjoy clean, fresh air without synthetic chemicals!
- Respiratory Nasal Spray – blended with 19 pure essential oils is a 100% Natural Formula to prevent and treat the first signs of winter discomfort and seasonal sensitivities to soothe the airways.
- Rest and Relax AirSpray- a 100% natural solution to prepare to sleep for peaceful, serene, and restful nights. It provides relaxation and rest and soothes everyday stress.
Puressentiel also holds great gratification in a supply chain that is 100% responsible & sustainable:
- 15,591 tonnes of plant raw material sourced from all over the world
- 161.7 tonnes of essential oils, 52 tonnes of vegetable oils
- 136 different essential oils, 26 different vegetable oils to make our 280 products
- Puressentiel, being one of the socially conscious brands, has been supporting projects that protect biodiversity, environmentalism, work toward the education and protection of kids and the healthcare sector.
Crosshairs Communication’s role will be very crucial for the brand because being new in India, strengthening the relations & disseminating information effectively is something they are focusing on & the agency holds core expertise on the same.
Commenting on winning the mandate, Stuti Jalan, Founder & MD, Crosshairs Communication said “We are excited and enthralled to have Puressentiel on board as we look forward to this exhilarating journey to success. The brand brings forward 100% Natural products to overcome various health issues through aromatherapy in India. We look forward to developing a compelling PR campaign that promises to create an impact of the brand in the Indian audience and allow it to scale newer heights.”
Crosshairs Communication was founded in 2003 by the internationally recognized & emerging woman leader – Stuti Jalan. Since its inception, the agency has worked with some top companies ranging from luxury, lifestyle & hospitality, automobile, interior among other sectors.