Mumbai: At the News Broadcasters & Digital Association (NBDA) Board Meeting held today, Rajat Sharma has been elected as its President. The Board also elected Avinash Pandey, Chief Executive Officer – ABP Network Pvt. Ltd., Vice President and M.K. Anand, Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer – Times Network – Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd, Honorary Treasurer of the NBDA for the year 2021-2022.
The other members on the NBDA Board are:
- Anuradha Prasad Shukla, Chairperson-cum-Managing Director – News24 Broadcast India Ltd.
- V. Shreyams Kumar, Managing Director – Mathrubhumi Printing & Publishing Co. Ltd.
- Rahul Joshi, Managing Director – TV18 Broadcast Ltd.
- Venkat, Director – Eenadu Television Pvt. Ltd.
- Kalli Purie Bhandal, Vice-Chairperson & Managing Director – TV Today Network Ltd.
- Sonia Singh, Editorial Director, NDTV – New Delhi Television Ltd.
- Sudhir Chaudhary, Chief Executive Officer – Cluster 1 – Zee Media Corporation Ltd.
NBDA is the largest organization of news broadcasters, consisting of almost all major news networks of the country.