Mumbai: Reliance-backed Fynd, today announced a plugin that helps brands swiftly integrate real-time inventory data with their Shopify website. Brands today serve their customers on many marketplaces such as Myntra, Amazon, Ajio, Flipkart, TataCliq and have multiple physical locations where they stock inventory. With this plugin, growing brands can now focus on launching their Shopify-based website using synchronised inventory data, instead of worrying about integrating inventory for each channel and physical store.
At a time when brands are looking to go online as quickly as possible, Fynd with this new plugin enables brands to sync their product catalogue, inventory, orders, and physical locations reducing the time as well as the tech complexities involved in launching an e-commerce store. The integration also unlocks the brand’s latest styles and stocks for customers everywhere, who now have more options to choose from.
“At Fynd, we are committed to bringing retail businesses of all sizes online, while ensuring that they have the tools to scale with their growing business. For retailers looking to build their e-commerce business, this Shopify integration will make omnichannel more accessible than ever before,“ said Harsh Shah, Fynd Co-founder.
By using the Fynd Plugin, brands will also get access to :
- Unlimited Locations and Product Listings: Fynd allows merchants to add and manage unlimited selling locations and bulk product listings for Shopify
- Real-time Inventory Management: Fynd automatically syncs inventory between multiple locations and marketplaces, and provides the brand with a single view of their omnichannel business.
- Real-time Smart Order Assignment: Fynd ensures that orders flow to the nearest store based on product availability and delivery location. This feature helps brands improve delivery timelines and save on logistics.
- Fynd Order Management System: Brands can manage returns, cancellations, order confirmation across all their multiple channel of sales from within Fynd OMS.
- Delivery Partners: Fynd automatically assigns third-party delivery partners once the order is confirmed. Delivery partners include- Delhivery, Ecom Express, Ekart, Xpressbess, Bluedart etc. Hyperlocal deliver partners like Wefast, Now, Dunzo are available for same-day delivery.
Fynd Plugin is available as a private app to Fynd Platform users.