Chennai : From the stable of Tamil GEC Sun TV network comes a refreshingly new game show called “Super Challenge” that delivers one full hour of rib-tickling challenge rounds with amusing penalties to the contestants and wholesome entertainment to the viewers.
The game show involves celebrities from the family of Sun TV’s serials and other celebrities of the Tamil film industry that are divided into two teams challenging one another in various tasks given to outdo each team throughout the show. ‘Super Challenge’ is designed to be an upbeat family entertainer and aims to bring the entire family audience together during the significant Sunday lunchtime.
The two teams comprising of celebrities compete with each other on rounds like…
- Twinkle Twinkle Little Star (Match the Picture) – Involves identifying quaint old not so famous photographs of celebrities being showcased and the contestants would be quizzed on the same.
- Konjam Yosi Konjam Vaasi (Pass the Melody) – Chinese whisper game played with music and instruments.
- Pesum Padam (Pictionary) – A dumb-charades game played with the help of their drawing skills.
- Weight Party Weigh the Star – Involves Guessing the weight of a chosen participant from the team using a large weighing balance and the team members are made to guess the equivalent number of fruits and vegetables it would take to match the celebrity’s weight.
- Beem Boy Beem Boy (Super Sumo) – Overcome your weight and perform challenging tasks wearing sumo suits.
As a weekly show that gets telecast every Sunday between 1.00 p.m to 2.00 p.m, the presentation of ‘Super challenge’ is charged up with some high-octane anchoring by Rishi and Kavitha and with equal enthusiasm from the sportive participants taking on every challenge and paying the light-hearted penalties for not scoring points.
The title sponsor for ‘Super Challenge’ is ‘Anil Chakki Fresh Atta’ and is powered by ‘Thangam Agmark Nallennai’, ‘Pril’ & ‘Kalyani Covering’. Do tune in to the show and get your dose of family entertainment every Sunday only on Sun TV.