Uber has launched its first brand campaign in India. A video created by BBH shows how being an Uber driver can raise funds to give their children an education.
The TVC shows a father driving his daughter to school in his Sedan, while the daughter sits back and enjoys the luxury travel and runs through her books comfortably, she also throws few questions to her dad. Finally, the Dad drops his daughter in a posh convent helping her to put her blazer and a lovely hug. After dropping her, the Father sits in his Sedan and switches on the Uber Log-in app to resume his Taxi driver job and rushes to picks a customer waiting for him.
The TVC highlights the fact that the Taxi driver was able to earn enough to put his daughter in a posh convent and also drop her in his own Sedan, while he can continue his Taxi driving job at his will, highlighting the fact that how he can empower his children.
Arvind Krishnan, MD of BBH India commented: “Uber came to us with a very clear challenge: create work that is true to Uber but will drive a step-change in adoption. To help scale the service in India (and possibly, beyond) we had to create an organizing idea that will work for driver partners as well as for riders. We worked hard on uncovering the voice of Uber and the rest of the campaign flowed from there.
- CCO and Managing Partner – Russell Barrett
· Managing Director – Arvind Krishnan
· Head of Planning – Sanjay Sharma
· Creative Director – Sapna Ahluwalia
· Copywriter – Yohan Daver
· Art Director – Sapna Ahluwalia
· Business Head – Anish Kotian
· Planning Director – Yudhishthir Agrawal
· Executive Producer – Rahul Kulkarni
· Sr. Business Partner – Rajat Pandey
Business Partner – Nabanita Chatterjee
Production House – Black Sheep Live
· Director – Shamik Sen Gupta
· DOP – Karthik Vijay
· Executive Producer – Niddhish Puuzhakkal