Mumbai: Vertoz Advertising Ltd., India’s one of the leading digital advertising companies and the first public listed Ad-Tech company, revealed their Financial Results for FY 2018-2019 on 30th May 2019. The Company has witnessed a remarkable year-on-year growth rate above 20% in both Revenues and EPS in tandem with the substantial growth in the Digital Advertising industry of India.
Key Financials (INR in crore)
|Net Revenue||₹ 46.23||₹ 36.84||25.49%|
|EBITDA||₹ 11.05||₹ 8.61||28.34%|
|PAT||₹ 7.34||₹ 5.74||27.87%|
|PAT Margin (%)||₹ 15.88||₹ 15.57||31 bps|
|Diluted EPS||₹ 12.26||₹ 9.59||27.84%|
- Consolidated Revenues from operations were at INR 46.23 crore in FY19 as against INR 36.84 crore in FY18; increased significantly by 25.49% on YoY basis.
- Consolidated EBIDTA is at INR 11.05 crore in FY19 as against INR 8.61 crore in FY18; increased by 28.34% on YoY basis.
- Consolidated Profit after tax (PAT) was at INR 7.34 crore in FY19 as against INR 5.74 crore in FY18; increased significantly by 27.87% on YoY basis.
- Commenting on the results, Hiren Shah, Chairman & Whole-time Director, Vertoz said, “The strong revenue and profitability growth rates are a testament to our dedication towards our clients’ requirements. With the launch of the native advertising platform to provide holistic solutions for digital advertising, we hope to increase our market share this coming year and witness a surge in our clientele. With the increased internet adoption in the rural population of India, we expect programmatic advertising to be the go-to digital advertising solutions for leading brands across the country. We see great potential for growth owing to these favourable sentiments in the market,” he added.
- Ashish Shah, CEO & Whole-time Director, Vertoz said, “This consistent and strong performance of Vertoz this financial year showcases our stature in the digital advertising industry. Programmatic industry being at a nascent stage, is growing rapidly. Vertoz, being one of the leading companies that specialises in this form of advertising, is in a beneficial position to reap the fruits of this growth. With notable clients like Ola Cabs and Mondelez India associating with us, Vertoz’s brand value in the market has increased and led to a strong recognition among distinguished brands in the country.”