Mumbai: COVID-19. Pandemic. Quarantine. Words that had no place in our lives are now a huge part of our vocabulary. And not just for a part of the population, but for the entire world. This has truly been a shared worldwide experience, a collective suffering, and, in that respect, is what makes this pandemic and its effects truly unique. In the same vein, a message of optimism and hope is also what the world, and each one of us, so desperately needs.
This creative piece of work from Water Kingdom, designed and conceived by Wunderman Thompson Mumbai, is that message of hope. A deep-dive into what is easily one of the darkest periods in modern memory, it is both, an acknowledgment of what we all have been through, and an appreciation of what awaits us on the other side of this pandemic-induced phase of our lives.
Art-directed in a way to appear slightly confusing at first, the communication resolves itself when one starts to read at the bottom and moves upwards. Just like these topsy-turvy times, where sometimes top is down, and down, up.
- Client: EsselWorld Leisure Pvt. Ltd.
- Brand: Water Kingdom
- Client Lead: Paresh Mishra (Sr. VP – Sales & Marketing)
- Agency: Wunderman Thompson
- Agency Lead: Samarth Shrivastava (Sr. VP & Exec. Business Director)
- Creative Team: Manish Ajgaonkar & Kamlesh Shankar
- Account Management: Soumya Chattopadhyay & Radhika Majithia