TBWA\HAKUHODO, TOKYO WINS AGENCY OF THE YEAR
CHOOJAI & FRIENDS, BANGKOK IS 2018 INDEPENDENT AGENCY
DENTSU IS NETWORK OF THE YEAR
As the twenty-first ADFEST drew to a close on the eve of Saturday, 24th March 2018, the final tally of delegates through the doors was close to 1300 from 67 cities worldwide. The 4-day festival including 25 speaker sessions, 5 breakout workshops, and 3 parties had witnessed 56 Juries from 25 cities assessing close to 3,000 entries across 18 Lotus Awards categories.
- TBWA\Hakuhodo, Tokyo. was elected Agency of the Year 2018 and Choojai& Friends, Bangkok picked up the award for Independent Agency of the Year.
- Dentsu was named Network of the Year. The group of fifteen offices that entered the ADFEST Lotus Awards includes its network agencies from Bangkok, Jakarta, Manila, Melbourne, Mumbai, Osaka, Singapore, Sydney, Taipei and Tokyo.
- Digital Agency of the Year was announced as R/GA Sydney
- Direct & Promo Agency of the Year was awarded to McCann Worldgroup India, Mumbai.
- Production Company of the Year was awarded to Tohokushinsha Film Corporation, Tokyo
- Advertiser of the Year was presented to Ministry of Public Health, Afghanistan.
The Immunity Charm Campaign for Ministry of Public Health, Afghanistan and Sweet Change Campaign for PayTM have brought in many accolades for McCann Worldgroup India, Mumbai under 13 Awards in various Lotus Awards categories.
Mumbai featured at No. 5 among Top 5 Awards by City with 19 Awards while topped the charts with 77 Awards.
- Ogilvy Mumbai’s Finger Print Film for Vival Lotus Oil Soap has won Silver in Film Craft Lotus for Original Music Score.
- Black Swan Life – Mumbai’s Campaigns for Tea Society has won a Bronze in Film Craft Lotus for Original Music Score and also emerged as the Finalists in Print Craft Lotus and Film Craft Lotus (Cinematography)
- Taproot Dentsu Mumbai’s Watching Posters for Panasonic CCTV Cameras has fetched a Gold and Silver under Outdoor Lotus.
- Leo Burnett Mumbai’s Tata Capital Salaam Loans has bagged Silevr in Interactive Lotus for effective Use of Social
Joyce King Thomas, 2018 Grand Jury President and Chairman and Chief Creative Officer for McCann XBC, New York summed up her experience at the regional awards for Asia Pacific and MENA. “What I like about ADFEST is that every judge in each Jury is from a different country. They bought a different perspective and culture to the decision-making and yet as a group, the final choices for awards were unanimous. ADFEST is warm and intimate – it’s not like any other awards show I’ve ever been to!”