According to BARC BARC Ratings of South GEC for week 44 with TG : NCCS All 4+ (Urban +Rural), during 31st October to 6th November, the following are the ranking of various GECs in the respective South Market :
Observation on Telugu GEC in wk 44:
- ETV Telugu bounced back to no. 1 position with a 457 TVT in wk 44 against 425 TVT in wk 43.
- Maa tumbled down to no. 3 from top spot with 30% drop in viewership to 351 TVT in this week against 507 TVT last week.
- Zee Telugu moved up to no. 2 with 379 TVT in wk 44 against 336TVTs in week 43.
Observation on Malayalam GECs in week 44:
- Asianet witnessed drop in viewership from 409 TVT in last week to 383 TVT in this week.
- Flowers TV continued to dominate Surya TV for 4th consecutive week.
Observation on Kannada GEC in week 44:
- Colors Kannada witnessed a marginal drop from 264 to 263 TVT week on week
- Udaya Movies increased 176 TVT in week 44 against 152 TVT in week 43.
- Zee Kannada surged to 115 TVT in week 44 against 108 TVT in week 43.
Observation on Tamil GEC in week 44:
- Sun TV on top witnessed a drop in viewership with 1005 TVT in week 44 against 1029 TVT in week 43.
- Star Vijay also dropped to 176 TVT in this week against 192 TVT in previous week.
- Polimer TV viewership increased 109 TVT in week 44 against 105 TVT in week 43.