The Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity has announced its jury line-up of 290 jury members from across the world, representing the global industry’s leading talent from a diverse range of disciplines; selected to define the global benchmark for creativity. Work from across the globe will be judged, awarded and celebrated. The Cannes Lions has roped in 6 Indians as jury members.
- Divya Karani, CEO, Media South Asia, dentsu will judge work as a jury in the Media Lions category.
- Sameer Satpathy, Divisional Chief Executive-Personal Care, ITC, India will be part of the Creative Effectiveness Lions.
- Sanchita Roy, Head of Strategy, Havas Media Group, India will be part of the Creative Strategy Lions.
- Geet Rathi, Creative Director/Design Director, TBWA\India, India will be part of design Lions and judge work.
- Rufina FR, Director – Communication, Boehringer Ingelheim, India will judge works under Health & Wellness category.
- Under the Print and Publishing Lions category, Kainaz Karmakar, Chief Creative Officer, Ogilvy, India will evaluate work as a jury member.
First time brands to join the juries include Ford, Frito-Lay, Peloton, Riot Games, Kansas City Chiefs, Salesforce and WeTransfer, with representation from other top global brands including AB InBev, Adobe, Apple, Disney, Doconomy, GSK, Mars Wrigley, Mastercard, Pepsico, Red Bull, The New York Times and Unilever.
Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity will be held from 20th-24th June 2022