New Delhi: Chrome Data Analytics and Media, India’s largest primary research and data analytics company has launched ‘Chrome On-Air-Presentation’ (Chrome OAP), a tool for broadcasters to optimise factors that determine viewers’ behaviour and engagement with On–Air screen elements.
Among several actionable insights, Chrome OAP provides Competitive Comparison on:-
- Anchor Delivery / Tenor / Knowledge
- Graphical Interaction with Expert Panel Members
- Treatment to LIVE Coverage
- Type of Stories covered within the News Genre
- Viewer Take on pre-designed factors that make a show soar on popularity.
- Screen-Packaging (Astons, L Bands, Scrolls, Bugs, Clock etc.)
These factors further disperse into several sub-parameters such as screen look & feel, graphics & texts, picture quality, camera angle, anchor tonality etc., thus giving a comprehensive report.
The study is conducted among 30, 000 respondents with a turnaround time of 3 weeks. On a subscription fee of Rs.45 lacs, Chrome OAP enables broadcasters to optimise their TSV (Time Spent per viewer) that eventually increases their channel share.