Mumbai: Setting the agenda for the first full-year budget of the new Government ET NOW, India’s leading English Business News channel launches ‘Budget for Bharat’, a comprehensive budget special programming lineup. Capturing the opportunities, challenges in the backdrop of current economy and growth rate, ET NOW with its battalion of think tanks and experts will analyze the impact and implications of Budget 2019 for the consumers.
Amplified by real time market data and data intelligence, ET NOW brings industry leaders across sectors to examine and decode Union Budget 2019 and put forth the nation’s economic priorities. Programming details below,
- INDIA DEVELOPMENT DEBATE – BUDGET SPECIAL: ET NOW brings the eminent voices to discuss economy, markets and every subject that matters to the consumers.
- BUDGET HOTLINE: With the special call in show, ET NOW decodes every jargon, tax instruments and the nitty-gritties for the viewers. With the queries addressed by the top experts in the industry, the show aims to help consumers with their investments in line with the Budget.
- CII BUDGET WISHLIST: A roundtable grasping the Budget expectations from the India Inc– CII.
- STATE OF THE ECONOMY POLL: With a detailed discussion with the country’s top economists, ET NOW brings the on-ground report of the State of the Economy in tie-up with Confederation of India Industry (CII).
- AGENDA FOR FM: On the eve of the Union Budget 2019, ET NOW presents the agenda that is set ahead of the Nirmala Sitharaman Finance Minister on July 05, as she tables her maiden Union Budget.
- CAMPUS BUDGET: ET NOW brings the voice of the millennials across Indian campuses on their expectations from the Union Budget.
- THE MUTUAL FUND SHOW: Ahead of the Union Budget, ET NOW will help the viewers understand how to brace the storm of volatile moves, keeping their investment safe for a long term via MFs.
- BUDGET DAY: Commencing with the LIVE coverage of the FM speech, think tanks- Swaminathan S Anklesaria Aiyar, Mythili Bhusnurmath, R Gopalan will analyse and dissect the Budget and give real-time views as its being delivered. Tracking the economic and political impact of Budget, ET NOW will feature a series of series of in-depth discussions and interviews of various secretaries involved in the Budget making process.
- BUDGET 2019 – THE DAY AFTER: With a LIVE programming from Bombay Stock Exchange with market veterans, ET NOW will bring an all-encompassing analysis of Union Budget 2019 and guide viewers decipher the markets.
With a platform agnostic approach ET NOW has also lined up a series of digital originals on the channels social media platforms, educating viewers through informative videos in the run up to the Budget.