The One Club for Creativity has announced that Swati Bhattacharya, Chief Creative Officer of FCB India, New Delhi is among the top global creative leaders who will speak at the second annual Elevate: Mentorship for Modern Leaders virtual program, where more than a dozen of the industry’s top global women creatives will provide small-group mentorship and networking for mid-level women and non-binary creatives stepping into leadership roles.
Taking place virtually for two hours on three consecutive Fridays — March 25, April 1 and April 8, 2022 — Elevate includes presentations by top women creative leaders and Q&A, followed by small breakout mentorship groups led by senior creative mentors. A networking directory will enable participants to arrange one-on-one conversation, and they also get access to video recordings of all sessions for later viewing.
Other top global women creatives confirmed as speakers and mentors, with more to come, include:
- Susana Albuquerque, ECD/Partner, Uzina Lisbon
- Jeanie Caggiano, EVP/ECD, Publicis Groupe Chicago
- Vida Cornelious, VP Creative, The New York Times
- Susan Credle, global CCO, FCB Global New York, The One Club Board member and past chair
- Robin Fitzgerald, CCO, BBDO Atlanta
- Sherina Florence, GCD, 72andSunny New York, The One Club Board member
- Suhana Gordhan, ECD, DUKE Cape Town
- Vita Harris, global CSO, FCB Global New York
- Judy John, global CCO, Edelman Toronto, The One Club Board member
- Nicole Michels McDonagh, GCD/Partner, BSSP Sausalito
- Anu Niemonen, ECD, Wunderman Thompson Finland
- Nichelle Sanders, MD, R/GA New York
- Leyla Touma Dailey, EVP/CCO, Doe-Anderson Louisville
- Nancy Vonk, cofounder, partner, Swim Toronto, The One Club Board member
- Shannon Washington, SVP/ECD, R/GA New York
Due to the small-group nature of the program, space is limited. The One Club members have exclusive advance opportunity to sign up on February 15, 2022, with general registration open to non-members starting on February 16, 2022. Registration price for all three sessions is $160 for members, $199 for non-members.
As the industry’s foremost nonprofit organization dedicated to increasing diversity, equity, and inclusion in the creative industry, The One Club is offering Elevate scholarships to BIPOC women and non-binary professionals on a first-come basis. Preference will go to attendees who did not receive a scholarship in 2021.
“This is a rare opportunity for mid-level women and non-binary creatives to gain invaluable career insights from many of the industry’s top global leaders in a small-group setting,” said Kevin Swanepoel, CEO, The One Club. “Sessions are a deep dive into important issues that will enhance the leadership skills of participants and help them advance their careers.”