Mumbai: GrabOn, a coupons and deals startup based out of Hyderabad celebrated its 5th anniversary on 20th September 2018. The company has recently moved into the Gift Cards space citing a massive 3X year on year growth of the gift card industry as a lucrative opportunity. This new venture is expected to bolster the profit margins of GrabOn by 20%, pushing them and the coupons & deals space towards a brighter future.
With an aim to win over 40% of the Gift Cards space by 2020, GrabOn hopes to establish itself as an irreplaceable shopping companion for every Indian shopper in the next 5 years.
The coupons company hopes to capitalize on the upcoming festival period, which has recorded significant spikes in Gift Card sales. When asked about the operations, Mr. Ashok Reddy, Founder and CEO, GrabOn said, “Innovation has always been the focus of our organisation since day 1. We as an organization have made a conscious effort of providing the online shopper the best couponing experience he/she has ever had. Customer feedback and insight combined with cutting edge technology has helped us retain the #1 spot in the industry. We want to implement the key learnings and user-behaviour patterns that we have gained through experience operating in the coupons and deals space and bring them over to the Gift Cards market.”
Boasting 4000+ brand associations and strategic alliances, GrabOn continues to surge ahead of its competition beating them by an average of 35% in terms of monthly visitors. Tie-ups with top players across various verticals like aviation, banking, communication and entertainment, GrabOn has successfully conquered the couponing space.
- Acquired 35% of the coupons space over the course of last 3 years
- Indians have saved Rs 10 billion on online shopping
- Strategic alliances and partnerships with 4000+ popular brands from banking to telecom, aviation, entertainment and more
- GrabOn ranked 266 in the list of high-growth companies in the Asia Pacific region by Financial Times
- GrabOn hopes to acquire over 40% of the Gift Cards space by the year 2020