Mumbai: Hungama Play, a leading video on demand platform owned by Hungama Digital Media, has partnered with Azoomee, a global video streaming platform for kids, to launch a brand-new range of content for children aged 4 to 10. Through the association, Hungama will offer young viewers in India an extensive library consisting of more than 600 episodes across 20 shows that inspire curiosity in kids. Aimed at fostering a sense of wonder in children, the content library will help them gain an understanding of a variety of topics and interests through engaging and interactive shows.
Besides Hungama Play, the shows will also be available to stream through the Hungama Play app on Vodafone Play, Idea Movies & TV, AirtelXstream App, Amazon Fire TV Stick, Tata Sky Binge and Android TVs. Additionally, Hungama’s association with Xiaomi will enable consumers to watch the show via Hungama Play on Mi TV.
Speaking about the association, Neeraj Roy, Founder & CEO,Hungama Digital Media, said, “Hungama Play has an expansive library of multi-genre and multilingual content that caters to a wide audience across different age groups. We already offer over 7500 hours of content for kids on our platform and our association with Azoomee will further enrich the existing library. We are certain that the latest additions will help us in providing interactive educational content that is of interest to children and helps them grow and understand the world better.”
Speaking about the association, Estelle Lloyd, COO and Co-Founder,Azoomee, said, “Azoomee is one of the leading platforms that offer an interactive learning experience for children. It is a one-stop destination that makes learning fun. Our association with Hungama Play will help us leverage their strong distribution network and reach a wide audience, allowing us to provide a vast library of engaging and entertaining educational content to kids.”
Azoomee’s award-winning and BAFTA-nominated content spans multiple categories, including – Explore, Create, Learn, Grow and Just for Fun. Containing a mix of animated and live-action shows, the library includes a mix of fiction and non-fiction content that employs different formats of storytelling to make the content appealing and engaging for the audience. Some key shows now available on Hungama Play include:
- Search It Up – Through Jack and Maya, two animated characters, children navigate the challenges and joys of the Internet, and learn about important safety tips and tricks.
- Box Yourself Minis – Creativity guru, Øistein Kristiansen teaches kids to recycle and upcycle, and create toys, animals and other creatures using common household products like toilet rolls, egg cartons etc.
- Math Xplosion – ‘Mathemagician’ Eric Leclerc shares secrets from the not-so-hidden world of numbers in this exciting, entertaining series.
- Bushwhacked! Bugs – This series is built on a simple premise: in every kid’s backyard and playground lives a secret world of rarely seen or understood bugs. Every day and night these guys do extraordinary things!
- SciShow Kids – A show that encourages critical thinking by explaining fun, complex science concepts.
- Dr. Panda ToTo Time – Through its protagonist, Dr. Panda, the show helps children learn about themselves and their community.