The Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) has added 19 high-level executives to its board of advisors for the IAB Digital Video Center of Excellence.
New advisors hail from many companies including Havas, Group M and Omnicom Media Group. See the full list below:
- Jordan Bitterman – chief strategy officer, Mindshare
- Ari Bluman – chief digital investment officer, GroupM
- David Cohen – chief investment officer, UM
- Mac Delaney – senior vice president, programmatic, SMG Group
- Carl Fremont, global chief digital officer, MEC
- Marianne Gambelli – chief investment officer, Horizon
- Jennifer Gardner – director of media investment and partnerships, Unilever
- Jon Halvorson – director of Global Media & Entertainment, General Motors
- Adam Kasper – chief media officer, Havas
- Mike Law – executive vice president, managing director, Video Investment, Dentsu Aegis
- John Lisko, executive communications director, Saatchi & Saatchi
- Kristian Magel – chief investment officer, Initiative
- John Muszynski – chief investment officer, Spark
- John Nitti – chief investment officer, ZenithOptimedia
- Lou Paskalis – senior vice president, Bank of America
- Amanda Richman – president, of investment & activation, Starcom WW
- Jonathan Schaaf – president of digital investment, Omnicom Media Group
- Adam Shlachter – chief investment officer, DigitasLBi
- Julian Zilberbrand – executive vice president of activation standards, insights and technology, Zenith
“A deep understanding between media buyers and sellers is critical in overcoming challenges and finding opportunities in the digital video advertising arena,” said Anna Bager, the IAB’s senior vice president of mobile and video.
“This new advisory board is being established to bridge the gap between the buy and sell-side – allowing for an open forum where discussion and debate can take place in the name of building a stronger foundation for digital video’s growth.”
The group is expected to help provide insight into the measures that need to be taken in order to grow digital video.