WARC, the global authority on marketing effectiveness, has today released the shortlist for the ‘WARC Awards for Asian Strategy 2022’, a search for the region’s smartest strategic marketing ideas that have driven business growth.
A total of 30 campaigns for a wide variety of product categories and markets have been shortlisted.
The jury panel of 12 leading industry experts, chaired by Dhiren Amin, Chief Marketing Officer, NTUC Income, have shortlisted the campaigns.
FCB India, Delhi leads with three shortlists, while Ogilvy India, The Womb, DDB Mudra, and Wavemaker each have two. Interactive Avenues, McCann, TBWA\India and Kinnect bagged one shortlist each in respective categories.
The shortlisted Indian entries are stated below.
- ‘Honda Wins India’s Regional Markets Using the Power of Mind Space’ from Interactive Avenues, Gurgaon for client Honda Motor Company Ltd.
- ‘Creating an Army of Bystanders’ from McCann, New Delhi for client L’Oréal Paris.
- ‘One Vision, Many Stories: How Lead Shifted the Education Conversation in India’ from TBWA/India, Mumbai for client Lead.
- ‘Matchmaker’ from Wavemaker, Mumbai for client Netflix India.
- ‘Money Heist Season 5’ from Wavemaker, Mumbai for client Netflix India.
- ‘Bringing Men into Menstruation’ from DDB Mudra, Mumbai for client Johnson and Johnson.
- ‘One Bite Closer to Equality’ from DDB Mudra, Mumbai for client McDonald’s.
- ‘Nothingcoin’ by ogilvy. Mumbai for client Mondelēz.
- ‘Have You Ever Been Made to Feel Small?’ by The Womb, Mumbai for client Rupeek.
- ‘The Undie Army’ by The Womb, Mumbai for client Friends Adult Dry Pants.
- ‘Bas Socho Aur Chal Pado’ by FCB India, Delhi for client Uber.
- ‘Chatpat’ by FCB India, Delhi in association with Kinnect, Mumbai and FCB Chicago for client SOS Children’s Villages India.
- ‘SRK – My Ad’ by Ogilvy, Mumbai for client Mondelez.
- ‘Unbox Me’ by FCB India, Delhi in association with FCB Chicago for Unaids.
The winners of the Grand Prix, Gold, Silver and Bronze accolades will be announced in January 2023.