Shashi Sinha, CEO – India, IPG Mediabrands, will be the recipient of the MediaNews4u.com GameChangers Lifetime Achievement Award.
The annual event to recognise pathbreaking contributions in the space of advertising, media and marketing will be hosted in Chennai on 31st May 2023.
The Lifetime Achievement Award is being conferred on Shashi Sinha, after due consideration:
– For his steadfast leadership in ensuring IPG’s formidable presence in India’s media space
– For being a role model and inspiration for advertising professionals across the board
– For nurturing equal client partnerships that have stood the test of time
– For his ongoing and selfless contribution to industry bodies and their work
– For being a lodestar statesman the industry turns to in times good and bad
Past recipients of the GameChangers Lifetime Achievement Award are RK Swamy Hansa Group’s Srinivasan Swamy, ad veteran and Canco Advertising founder Ramesh Narayan, Rajasthan Patrika Group’s Dr. Gulab Kothari and Mathrubhumi Group’s MV Shreyams Kumar.
The award considers contribution to industry and organisational leadership, among other parameters and is arrived at after stakeholder and peer-level reviews.
The jury process to select one winner from among nominees in advertising, media and marketing is currently underway. View the nominees at Gamechangers.Medianews4u.com.