Chennai: MMA, formerly known as the Mobile Marketing Association, the not for profit trade body with heightened focus on Modern Marketing, is calling the industry to attend their annual flagship event, MMA IMPACT INDIA 2021, being hosted virtually on May 20 & 21, 2021.
With a focus on ‘Modern Marketing’, the event is based on 5 key pillars driving the growth frameworks in this space – E-commerce, Martech, Brand Safety, Voice & Audio, Modern Creativity and Modern Media formats.
The two-day event will see participation from renowned Indian and global experts. Among them are Amit Jain – MD, L’Oréal India & MMA Board Chairperson; Priya Nair – Executive Director, Beauty and Personal Care, HUL & MMA Chair Emeritus; Dr. Sundar Bharadwaj – Coca Cola Company Chair, Professor of Marketing, University of Georgia; Prasanth Kumar – CEO, South Asia, GroupM; Megha Thareja Tyagi – Director, Google; Amit Gupta – MD, Httpool; Nirav Bhatia – Customer Intelligence, Practice Head, SAS India; Dhiraj Gupta, CTO & Founder, mFilterIt, and many others from the Indian marketing fraternity.
Speakers such as Faith Popcorn – Founder & CEO, BrainReserve; Liliana Caimacan – Head of Innovations & Professor of Marketing & Innovation, Tata Consumer Products; Jon Halvorson – VP, Consumer Experience, Mondelēz International, among others will join and share a global perspective on the modern marketing landscape.
- Session by D Shivakumar, Group Exec. President, Aditya Birla Group – The Next Decade Marketer
- Faith Popcorn, Founder & CEO, BrainReserve will be talking about ‘Your Next Consumer: 3 Fierce Factors’
- Jeyandran Venugopal, Chief Product & Technology Officer at Flipkart is speaking on ‘Technology First – Solutions to Power E-Commerce in India at Scale’
- Bret Kinsella, CEO & Founder, Voicebot.ai will present a keynote on ‘The Rise of Voice AI and Impact on Marketing’
- Panel session with Intel, Pepsico, Aditya Birla Capital, Licious & Dr. Reddy’s – Modern Marketing Perspectives
- 2 exclusive playbooks on Martech & Ecommerce will be launched
- Megha Thareja Tyagi, Director, Google will talk about ‘Preparing for a privacy first future’
- Learn how to become a Winning Marketing Organization with Dr. Sundar Bharadwaj, Coca Cola Company Chair, Professor of Marketing, University of Georgia
Here is the link to view the speakers. MMA is calling out to the industry to join them, connect and evangelise areas specific to modern marketing at IMPACT 2021 – Register Here. Key partners include – Flipkart, Google, Httpool, SAS, Trell, Aqilliz, Intel, mFilterIt.