The most comprehensive guide to purchasing power in India is here – the latest R K SWAMY HANSA Guide to Market Planning. It provides the measure of purchasing power at the District level for 541 districts spread across 32 States and Union Territories.
The Guide is unique in many ways:
- It helps marketers focus limited resources for best results. Over 500 corporates and institutions use it.
- Three key indices provided – Market Potential Value (a measure of aggregate potential), Market Intensity Index (a measure of the quality and affluence of the consumers) and Media Exposure Index (a measure of Mass Media availability) – can be used to perform various types of analysis.
- It can be used across categories.
- It helps in sales planning, prioritise rural markets for expansion and in identifying areas for development planning.
- It enables customization to a user’s particular needs.
- It offers incredible value; this information cannot be aggregated easily.
There is no other Guide like the R K SWAMY HANSA Guide to Market Planning. Your organization can save millions through enhanced efficiency of marketing and sales efforts.
The two-volume set, plus an Interactive CD, is priced at Rs. 45,000.
For more information, and order form, Please visit