The Effective Content Strategy shortlist is now released for the WARC Awards, a global search for next-generation marketing effectiveness.
21 campaigns have been shortlisted in the Effective Content Strategy category, which rewards content strategies that can demonstrate a business outcome. Two Campaigns from India featured in the list of shortlisted campaigns which include the activity of Mastercard and Times of India.
Covering a range of product categories, such as automotive, finance, FMCG, retail and telecommunications, across different markets, the shortlist has been selected by a panel of industry experts.
Ash Tailor – Global Brand & Marketing Director, LEGOLAND, and chair of the jury commented: “This year’s shortlist shows that brands are interpreting content in its broadest sense. Featuring smart media partnerships, movies, and podcasts, it’s a rich collection of case studies from all over the world that will educate and inspire practitioners.”
The shortlisted entries are:
- Clásico Dogs · SNIFF · TBWA\RAAD · United Arab Emirates
- Relentless Moves · Century 21 · MullenLowe US · United States
- Rerank the Rich · Nuveen · MullenLowe US · United States
- I’m Drinking It For You · DB Export · DB Breweries · Colenso BBDO · New Zealand
- Top End Wedding · Northern Territory · Tourism Northern Territory · Atomic Media · Australia
- Invest In Me · Whitelion · Ogilvy Australia, Wavemaker · Australia
- Engineering Reimagined · Aurecon · Aurecon Australasia Pty Ltd · in-house· Asia Pacific & Middle East
- Gaming the telco ecosystem · Tokyo · Maxis Broadband Malaysia · Kingdom Digital Solutions Malaysia · Malaysia
- Cash is no more king in India · Mastercard · McCann Worldgroup · India
- A moisturizer for those who never stop · Neutrogena · Johnson & Johnson · UM · Argentina
- Anything is Pause-able · OldTown White Coffee · White Café Sdn Bhd · ensemble worldwide, Initiative · Malaysia
- It’s Good To Be Home · du · du Telecommunications · TBWA\RAAD · the United Arab Emirates
- Pop Up Books · WHSmith · FP7 McCann Dubai · United Arab Emirates
- Making mealtime fun time · Puck · Arla Foods · FP7 McCann Dubai · United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia
- Unseen Potential · Al Tayer Motors · FP7 McCann Dubai · the United Arab Emirates
- Inspire What’s Next · Emirates NBD · FP7 McCann Dubai · the United Arab Emirates
- Lost Votes · The Times of India· The Times Group ·Bennett Coleman & Co. Ltd.·India
- Next% · Nike Running · Nike · Mindshare China · China
- The Open Diaries · The Open University · RAPP · the United Kingdom
- The Pleasure is Mine · K-Y · Reckitt Benckiser · Havas New York, Havas Formula · North America
- Chinese New Year Transfiguration · McDonald’s · McDonald’s China · BBDO China · China
- The shortlisted papers in the Effective Content Strategy category can be viewed here alongside the shortlists for the Effective Use of Brand Purpose and Effective Innovation categories.
- The final shortlist for the Effective Social Strategy category will be announced next week.
- The WARC Awards are currently being judged by international senior figures from both brands and agencies.